private & semi-private sessions
Private & Semi-Private Sessions at LPY
Looking to further develop your yoga practice on a more one-on-one level? Luna Power Yoga is here for you.
Private and semi-private sessions (groups of 2 -4 people) are available to schedule whether or not you purchase a membership with us. You may schedule these private and/or semi-private session with Luna Power Yoga during the weekly off-hours by emailing us at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance to intended session. We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling requests first and foremost, however, sessions will be based on teacher availability. We cannot guarantee the exact date/time of your request.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE/SEMI-PRIVATE SESSIONS:
- Class is geared towards YOU. We gear each private session to what it is you need most.
- Gain confidence and experience in a private setting. Whether you’re a beginner or simply looking to deepen your practice, a one-on-one session provides you with the opportunity to strengthen your focus, challenge yourself in a safe setting, and deepen your skill level – physically, mentally, & spiritually.
- Focus on personal goals. Work with a teacher to define a goal you may be working on, whether it be aligning breath with movement, specific postures, or how we can help you develop habits on your mat that translate to your personal life, off your mat.
- Set sessions on studio off hours that may personally work better for you.
TEEN YOGA PRIVATE/SEMI-PRIVATE SESSIONS
Do you know a teen who may be in need of yoga? Here are 7 Ways Yoga Helps Children and Teens according to Psychology Today, an article written by Marlynn Wei M.D., J.D.
Yoga practice helps children and teens in several ways:
- Improve fitness and physical health
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve optimism
- Improve focus and school performance
- Improve self-esteem and body image
- Encourage creativity
- Develop discipline and self-regulation
Whether the teen in your life is new to yoga or not, Luna Power Yoga is prepared to curate private/semi-private yoga classes geared towards what it is they need to practice leading a more mindful life both in the studio and out. Whether they want to work one-on-one with a teacher or gather a small group of their friends, we are here to support you and your teen through their yoga and mindfulness journey.
Connect with Cate at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further about private & semi-private sessions, availability and pricing.