STUDIO ETIQUETTE & CLASS ATTENDANCE
We are so happy to have you join us in our intimate and cozy studio at Luna Power Yoga! We ask that you please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early to the start of class. This gives us enough time to connect, ensure that you are signed in and have enough time to set aside your belongings, prepare props, purchase any water or essentials and get ready for your session.
Please respect the start of class time! Class starts promptly on the time scheduled. Because our front door enters straight into our studio space, doors lock 5 minutes after class begins to ensure we provide a peaceful and uninterrupted session for all members. If you are running late, we cannot guarantee entry into class.
To respect everyone’s time and safety, anyone who arrives 5 minutes or later past the start of class will not be permitted to enter class, again, to ensure that we respect the entire class’s time and experience at Luna Power Yoga.
- Pre-registration for class is required at this time! Please ensure you check our schedule online and register for the appropriate class time. Because we are a small, community oriented studio, if you sign up for a class and choose not to attend or cancel inside the 2 hour cancellation policy, not only will that class be deducted from your membership as if you had attended, but another member will lose the ability to sign up for class. If you are unable to attend, please cancel at least 2 hours in advance to allow for any wait-listed members to join. Thank you in advance!
- Please sanitize yours hands upon entry, either with the studio’s hand sanitizer at the front desk, with your own, or in the bathroom with soap and water.
- Wear appropriate yoga clothes (leggings, shorts, etc.) to class so that you are ready to move, sweat, and breathe!
- Feel free to bring a towel or two with you to class in the event you get sweaty or want to use it as a prop (ex: folded under your knees).
- Cellphones must be silenced or turned off and remain in your personal storage area by the front door. The only vibes we should be hearing are the good ones from class… not from our phones!
In order to create a safe and welcoming space for all in our Luna Power Yoga community, please be mindful of any negative language and disempowering conversation in the studio. Let’s work together to create an open, safe, and positive space where we can be ourselves, tap into our strengths, and flow together.
Class Cancellation Policy
Should you decide to cancel class, please do so at least 2 hours prior to the start of class time. Late cancellations will result in being charged for the session as if you had attended.
Workshop/events/Private & Semi-Private Sessions Cancellation Policy
Should you decide to cancel a workshop, event, or previously scheduled private/semi-private session please do so at least 24 hours before the start of that session to ensure we can open the space to other members. There will be no refunds for no-shows or cancellations during the 24 hours prior to the workshop/event.
MEMBERSHIPS & CLASS PACKS
All class cards or membership service purchases are final and non-refundable.
Unused unlimited packages or class are non-refundable or extendable. It is the member’s responsibility to manage their membership’s attendance.
Auto-renew Membership Policies
The Full Moon Membership is our auto-renew package that provides members with the opportunity to take unlimited classes for the month with some added benefits (discounts, free rentals, etc.). If you plan on attending 2 or more classes/week, you’ll essentially be getting a discount on the cost for each class. This package has a 6 month commitment and renews on an automatic cycle for 12 months on a reoccurring basis. Should you decide to cancel after the 6 month commitment period, please notify a team member at Luna Power Yoga via email at email@example.com at least 15 days in advance to the next billing cycle.
The New Moon Membership is our basic auto-renew package, no commitment and can cancel at any time by notifying a team member at Luna Power Yoga via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 15 days in advance to the next billing cycle.
Any and all auto-renew memberships, including the Full & New Moon Membership, requires a valid credit card to be kept on file. All auto payments are non-refundable.
Membership Freeze Policy for Auto-Renew Membership(s)
Vacations, health concerns, injuries, life! Members are allowed to freeze an auto-renew membership one time per calendar year with at least 15 days written notice for a maximum of 2 months. Please email us at email@example.com with your request, reason, and date you hope to freeze and when you will return to the studio. On the date you provide, membership will reactivate; if a date is not provided, your account will reactive exactly 2 months after your initial freeze.